Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Long Way Home

It was such a pretty day out I decided to stop and smell the roses, or the daisies as the case may be.







This was the funniest group of cows. They were so interested in me, they must have thought I was going to feed them or something. They all came right up to the fence and posed for a family portrait. They followed me up and down the fence and never broke eye contact except to moo at me. They were cute.













Photography by Chelsea Aldrich

5 comments:

Grammy Cindy said...

WOW! you are an amazing photographer!! Cindy

Steph said...

Ive amazed with how beautiful some of the photos are! Your are too talented for words!

Kim said...

All I have to say is HEEEEEYYYY COW!!!!!!!! and cool pictures I'm excited for you to shoot my family ... haha.

Chelsea said...

Ha! Yes I got like 100,000 points for hey cow! And thanks Steph and Mama Barlow!!!

Olly Hitchen said...

I love the image at the top (with the barb wire). I like the way the petals portray a sort of serene calmness in the world, but the barb pressing onto it is also a stark reminder of Law and Order, and as a result of the constraints of society. Just a thought anyhoo. Great photos though :o)

http://rupertstclairphotography.blogspot.com/